Get Adobe Flash player

Free Consultation

immigration attorney

James Hassan Esq.

535 Madison Ave. 

Suite 400

Covington, KY 41011

If you or a loved one has a legal problem, 

call now 859-307-5045 to discuss the options available at NO CHARGE

or send an email inquiry 

Tel. 859-307-5045

Fax. 859-292-7793

We proudly accept




TAXES 2013

Click in the picture if you need help with Taxes for this year


If you are a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, Attorney Hassan can help you petition to have your spouse or fiancée come to the United States.   It is also possible for US Citizens to petition for their sons and daughters (and their spouses and children) and brothers and sisters over 21 years of age.   United States Permanent Residents can also petition to bring their spouses, children, and unmarried sons and daughters.     

  • First Preference: unmarried sons and daughters over the age of 21 of US Citizens.
  • Second Preference: spouses, children and unmarried sons and daughters of permanent residents.
  • Third Preference: for married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens and their spouses and children
  • Fourth Preference: Brothers and Sisters of U.S. Citizens at least 21 years of age, and their spouses and children.   

If you need family-based immigration advice, contact Attorney Hassan today.